40+ Draft League
The Greater Seattle Hockey League is home to the northwest's only 40 and over league, hosting games every Wednesday, for all skill levels.
The 40+ draft league was formed with a specific intent... "to be competitive, yet played in the spirit of fun, respect for each other, to be reasonably priced, have good sportsmanship and friendly competition."
The 40+ Draft League - Fall 2019 season will begin Wednesday, September 4 and goes through the end of the calendar year. To register, simply click "Search" below and Register for the position that best suits you.
- The season will begin on Wednesday, September 4, 2019.
- Games played exclusively on Wednesday evenings.
- All skill levels welcome.
- The league will draft teams based upon returning player rankings, and new player registration data.
- 14 game season: 12 regular season + 2 playoff games.
- 2/3 games played between Kent Valley Ice Centre/accesso ShoWare Center (Kent) & 1/3 north Lynnwood/Everett.
- 6 teams minimum: Red, Orange, Blue, Black, Green, Grey.
- 3 x 18 minute periods, first two run-time, third period stop-time.
- Two USA Hockey-certified referees + 1 scorekeeper.
- Skater cost of $395 | Goaltender cost of $100.