40+ Draft League
The Greater Seattle Hockey League is home to the northwest's largest and only 40 and over league, hosting games each Wednesday, for all skill levels.
The 40+ Draft League was formed with a specific intent... to be competitive, yet played in the spirit of fun, respect for each other and the game.
The 40+ Draft League - Winter 2020 season will begin Wednesday, January 8, 2020 and goes through mid-April. To register, simply click "Search" below and Register for the position that best suits you.
- The season will begin on Wednesday, January 8. 2020.
- Games played exclusively on Wednesday evenings.
- All skill levels welcome.
- The league will draft teams based upon returning player rankings, and new player registration data.
- 14 game season: 12 regular season + 2 playoff games.
- 2/3 games played between Kent Valley Ice Centre/accesso ShoWare Center (Kent) & 1/3 north Lynnwood/Everett.
- 6-8 teams: Red, Orange, Blue, Black, Green, Grey, Gold & Silver
- 3 x 18 minute periods, first two run-time, third period stop-time.
- Two USA Hockey-certified referees + 1 scorekeeper.
- Skater cost of $395 | Goaltender cost of $100.
To register, simply select your goalie or skater role below. You will need to create an account with the league to complete registration.